The promises of God are for Whosoever WILL.
They are for the one who will do the part that God ASKED them to do…..to walk in obedience. That doesn’t mean you are perfect or that you do everything perfect.
God will enable you to do what you can’t do in your own strength!
His strength is made perfect in our weaknesses.
His word says “Not by might, not by power BUT BY MY SPIRIT says the Lord!”
Let this collection of God’s promises get deep in your soul. Meditate over them. Speak them out loud of yourself and your family. “His Word is alive and powerful, sharper than any double edge sword. It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.”
- Psalm 145:9 The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.
- 1 Chronicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
- James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
- 2 Samuel 7:28 Sovereign Lord, you are God! Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant.
- Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
- Isaiah 40:31 But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
- Jeremiah 29:11 ‘For I know the plans I have for you’, declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Deuteronomy 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
- Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God.
Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Matthew 6:31-33 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
- 2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
- Jeremiah 29:12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
- Psalm 102:17 He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; he will not despise their plea.
- Psalm 14518 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.
- James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
- Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
- Psalm 37:4 Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
The Bible is full of God’s promises for you. Cling to them, mediate on them, search for them, and let them remind you that He is good and faithful.
Have a blessed day!
Today is the start of a new year!! A fresh start!! Forget what lies behind, straining forward to what lies ahead. God has great things planned for you this year. Jer 29:11 You may have had a really tough year last year but today’s the day…..a new beginning!!
He makes ALL things NEW!!
Expect God to move on your behalf, expect something great to happen this year!! Believe!🙌🏻